Thursday, September 01, 2005

Silly

Here's some silly birds.
Don't stare at them I swear.
They'll eat your body
And your toes,
And leave your underwear.


Hi everyone! It's me Jeremiah! Well this is fun isn't it. I'm trying to get comfortable writing to no one in particular. It's a wierd feeling and to be honest it makes me nervous. I guess I have blogger stage fright. I'm just not used to opening up to the world like this. A friend of mine told me to just act like I'm typing to him and just be silly. So I'll try that approach.

On a non-silly note...New Orleans is drowning. It's pretty sad and my heart goes out to all those suffering without homes, food or water. Go here if you feel like donating. networkforfood

Caricatures arriving soon....hold your breath....now make a wish....stick out your tongue...and blow a kiss....Don't give me that look....this aint no joke....just come back soon....to captainyolk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Birds of a feather
Fly together
But never too near
to Spiderman"

I still don't get it.

How does this work?

And what does this have to do with the price of tomatos?

Anonymous said...

@-;---
i fell in love with your birds,
so ive fallen in love with you.
i'm a 2 in 1 entity
So with me in person,
makes me a trinity.
moving forward...
i really truely enjoyed your blog site,
i really truely do,
i'll be over everyday
to find out what's new.
after visitng your site,
tweedle dee
tweedle dum
i think i might...
yes, i might join bloggers.com too.
@-;---