Friday, July 31, 2009

Books are for SALE and AVAILABLE now!



Jeremy Bernstein and J.J. Villard at Comic Con 2009



A page from the new book. " Neon Lights in the Golden Hour. "
Acrylic, ink, and marker on brown paper.


56 pages! 28 Illustrations! 28 Original Poems! Full color! Owls galore! 6 x 9.

Limited Edition! Only 200 copies printed. All owl illustrations and poems. Funny poems, dark and twisted poems, sentimental poems, sad poems , and happy poems. Good for your kids too!

An original drawing and signature with every purchase! AND, ANDDDDD.... TWO 3 x 4 OWL STICKERS! FULL COLOR!
Get em' before they're gone!

You can mail me a personal check....just email me here first!

captainyolk@hotmail.com

I'm also selling my previous books. Check out the links below!

"Say Havarti" - a collection of sketchbook doodles, characters, and drawings.

" And it Began " - a boy meets the band Daft Punk for lunch, tries on their robot helmet, and goes on a crazy visual journey.

If you want to purchase any of my books and are interested in prices, send me an email!

captainyolk@hotmail.com

6 comments:

Kelly said...

You two look like total Rockstars.

memis said...

Felicidades Jeremy! I'm so sad I missed ComicCon this year...

Unknown said...

Awesome, congrats on the book man! Can't go wrong with psychadelic owls.

Jeremy Bernstein said...

Thanks Kelly.... we put on a great Rock show at the con!

Elmira! Next year for sure!

Austin! Thanks man!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information I put great rock show at the............

___________________
Smarry
Online Marketing of your brand

Anonymous said...

flight of the navagator was an epic...

Big ups to Jean Jacques