Wednesday, September 07, 2005

More!

His moustache is a mystery.
Made of gold, I guarantee.
A cure for ailments, are hiding there.
But oh, poor Kristof is unaware.



Kristof Serrand













Brendan O'Connor

As you can see from these 2 portraits...Brendan's hair grows really fast.







William Salazar

My supervising animator. He's from Corsica. Ahh, Corsica ...let's all go there NOW.


Hi all! Hope everyone is enjoying these. Let me know what you think. I'll be posting some owl drawings up very soon....oh yes....I said owls.

Winged creatures of the night...those pesky feathery flying birds that hang out in your barnyard. While you're milking the cows and feeding the chickens, they're watching you from high above...stirring their English tea and munching on some biscuits. Then they wait for nightime...when all is clear they put on their favorite reggae album and dance till the sweat is dripping down down down down.

4 comments:

donnachada said...

glad you got these posted up Jeremy. Share them all. They're magic.

Unknown said...

absolute genius, lad.

Anonymous said...

My God man! I am GORGEOUS!!!

Scott Wright said...

Yeah! Charactures