Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Design

These are some designs I did when I was planning my 2nd year film at cal arts. Exploring shapes, composition, and just having fun.






I had these in my portfolio back in the day. The blue woman was actually a sketch I started in the offices of Flinch studios , a Flash animation studio that, to the best of my knowledge, is no longer around. We made Tim Burton's Flash animated series Stainboy there. Boy was that fun. It was a small team and very chaotic...but fun to be a part of something that a lot of people were looking forward to.


3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, thanks for the encouragement! Your stuff is awesome. Haha and sorry about your fish...

Eric Deuel said...

Sweet Boards Jerm!

Is that you in some sacrificial dance ceremony thing with craked-out fish and rhinos? Very dreamish..

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

nice colours.